How to Measure
Don't have a measuring tape? Here are two simple ways to measure your dog's neck to determine the correct collar size:
Use a String or Ribbon:
- Wrap it gently around your dog's neck, where the collar would normally sit.
- Make sure it is snug but not too tight.
- Mark or hold the point where the string or ribbon meets and measure the length.
Use Current Collar:
- If your dog already has a collar that fits them well, you can use it to measure their neck size.
- Lay the collar on a flat surface.
- Measure the length from “here” indicated on the male end of the buckle to the other end of the buckle. (See photo reference below)
NOTE: do not measure end to end, this is a very common mistake!
- Wrap it snuggly around the head, directly in front of the ears and under the chin
Remember, it's important to measure accurately to ensure a proper fit for your dog's collar. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to reach out to us for further assistance.